Enter our raffle to win a piece of EuroPride history!
In 1992, London hosted the first EuroPride. Organisers produced a range of merchandise including a metal pin badge depicting holding hands, a black heart and a pink heart, and a pink triangle.
The first President of EPOA and organiser of the first EuroPride, Teddy Basham-Witherington, has donated his collection of these badges to EPOA to mark the 30th anniversary, and we are giving away five of these in our raffle. All funds raised through the raffle will be allocated to EPOA’s Solidarity Fund.
Each raffle ticket costs €1 and gives you one entry. The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have of winning. The winners will be drawn on Friday 1 July 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of purchase.
- Entrants may purchase an unlimited number of tickets. Each ticket is one entry.
- Ticket sales close at 1200 CEST on Friday 1 July 2022.
- Five winners will be drawn at random by the President of the European Pride Organisers Association on Friday 1 July 2022 and winners will be notified within 72 hours. All entrants will be notified of the outcome, and the country of residence of the winners.
- The pin badge is not transferrable and no alternative cash prize is available.
- The pin badge will be posted by standard air mail on Monday 4 July 2022 if the winner has provided an address.
- There is no charge for postage to winners in the EEA. Winners outside the European Economic Area (EEA) will be asked to pay €8 towards postage costs.
- Raffle entrants accept that the badges, although packaged, may not be in perfect condition as they are thirty years old. There may be slight wear and tear evident.